NOTE: Fluency in Spanish and proximity to the school are required
- Answer phone calls asap (at least in one day) and make appointments for tours. Address client requests
- Ensure all sensitive materials are securely stored each evening
- Follow up with various staff members to make sure that client concerns are addressed in a timely fashion
- Use professional and appropriate language at all times
- Help facilitate any extra activities that may benefit Marketing and Sales
- Call families after registration and check
- Carefully collect tuition; assist with billing inquiries. Always follow established procedures when taking money.
- Record & update information in Blackbaud and ProCare, maintain complete/accurate files.
- Follow closing procedures at end of shift to secure payments, electronics, and confidential information.
Values of 82nd Street Academics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
82nd Street Academics
Community Church started Pre-K classes in 1974. In 1985, a Summer School program started for Chinese students and quickly became known as a school that helped good students stay a step ahead during the summer.
And in 1997, Afterschool Achievement Club started to help parents and students complete homework successfully.
In 2002, Community Church decided to incorporate the school separately. The new agency still has the same desire – to get students in New York City prepared early for college.
To complement public education so that students in New York City, regardless of home language, have access to quality public higher education.
82nd Street Academics Values
- Empower Students
- Protect the Journey to College
- Mission Driven Staff
- Delighted Kids
- Effective Teams
Our Ends Policies
- Students build emotional health, confidence and personal responsibility.
- Students form cross cultural relationships, appreciate the benefits of diversity, and are empowered to define themselves in the face of injustice.
- Students in school age programs build skills so that autonomous academic development is possible in high school and university.
Company Website: 82ndst.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)