Summary – to use sales skills to fill tuition programs to capacity, to manage public impressions of 82nd Street Academics, to provide existing families with excellent service, to assist with clerical/administrative tasks of the agency. We seek staff members who can live out the values of 82nd Street Academics.
- Ability to follow and implement Sandler sales training provided by agency.
- Check monthly marketing goals daily to ensure task completion by marketing team and that task owners are up to date.
- Increase program registrations to full capacity with timely flyers, mailing and distributing brochures at local business.
- Generate leads through discussions with prospective school clients in person and over the phone and enter all leads into Insightly.
- Warmly greet all families to the facility. Assist clients and potential clients to meet their needs.
- Conduct school tours.
- Assist with evening Open Houses on occasion.
- Answer phone calls asap (at least in one day) and make appointments for tours. Address client requests.
- Ensure all sensitive materials are securely stored each evening.
- Follow up with various staff members to make sure that client concerns are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Use professional and appropriate language at all times.
- Help facilitate any extra activities that may benefit the Marketing Dept.
- Call families after registration to see if you can assist.
- Carefully collect tuition; assist with billing inquiries. Always follow established procedure when taking money.
- Record & update information in Blackbaud and ProCare, maintain complete/accurate files.
- Follow closing procedures at end of shift to secure payments, electronics and confidential information.
Values of 82nd Street Academics
Delighted Students: Students will leave with a smile.
Empower Students: Provide students with academic habits, vocabulary, and emotional support to activate “grit of spirit” needed to overcome societal barriers
Mission Driven Staff: Embody passionate persistence, emotional resiliency and academic excellence
Protect the Journey to College: Vision college success and awaken goal oriented behavior and persistence
Effective Teams – Students are the barometer of effective teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
82nd Street Academics
Community Church started Pre-K classes in 1974. In 1985, a Summer School program started for Chinese students and quickly became known as a school that helped good students stay a step ahead during the summer.
And in 1997, Afterschool Achievement Club started to help parents and students complete homework successfully.
In 2002, Community Church decided to incorporate the school separately. The new agency still has the same desire – to get students in New York City prepared early for college.
To complement public education so that students in New York City, regardless of home language, have access to quality public higher education.
82nd Street Academics Values
- Empower Students
- Protect the Journey to College
- Mission Driven Staff
- Delighted Kids
Our Ends Policies
- Students build emotional health, confidence and personal responsibility.
- Students form cross cultural relationships, appreciate the benefits of diversity, and are empowered to define themselves in the face of injustice.
- Students in school age programs build skills so that autonomous academic development is possible in high school and university.
Company Website: 82ndst.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)